How to create a cryptocurrency wallet, using free and simple Trust Wallet for deposits and withdrawals.
Please note, that this guide is only for reference and your convenience. Power Casino does not endorse Trust Wallet or any other cryptocurrency wallet, and does not receive any money for this guide or your usage of the wallet for deposits, withdrawals, or any other operations. You’re free to choose any other wallet, be it online wallet, offline wallet, “cold” wallet or any other. The support does not provide any additional information on using Trust Wallet or any other cryptocurrency wallet, exchanging cryptocurrency to your local currency or vice versa. Please consult with Trust Wallet support and FAQ for any additional questions.
- Go to https://trustwallet.com/ and download the app for your iPhone or Android phone via the links on the main page.
- Upon first launch of the app, you will be presented with the screen where you can create a New Wallet or Import an existing one. Select "Create a New Wallet".
- Accept the terms of usage and save your recovery phrase! This is the most important part of your crypto journey. You need to take note of your recovery seed phrases. Your recovery phrases are the keys to your crypto wallet. So make sure to keep them in a safe place.
- IMPORTANT: Re-check that you saved your recovery phrase in a safe and secure place. The wallet does not use any login-password or email-password routines. Only this phrase is needed to access your wallet. If you lose this phrase, you won't be able to access your wallet and your funds. The phrase cannot be recovered via support! Do not ever give this phrase to anyone, including our support, Trust Wallet support, or any other persons, despite how convincing they are. Anyone who knows this phrase can access your wallet and your funds!
- Verify your recovery phrase. Select the words in the correct order to complete the verification process. Click Continue when you are finished.
- After going through the backup and verification process you will be redirected to the main wallet screen. You will see an initial list of coins that you can start funding right away. Congratulations!
- Now you can make a withdrawal to your wallet, using Bitcoin or add funds to your wallet using “Buy” button and make a deposit.
- To add a Litecoin to the list of available currencies, press the “Configure” button in the top right corner of the “Wallets” screen. Search for “Litecoin” (LTC) and enable it.
Parts of this guide are using information and images from this page of Trust Wallet FAQ.